Wednesday, October 27, 2010

il Buco

One of my favorite restaurants in New York city, il Buco. I love EVERYTHING about this place, from fresh and testy food to old world interior...not so much the price but it's definitely worth going there every now and then for special occasion.





I love all the copper cookware they use for cooking as well as to decorate the place. The atmosphere is always so cozy. I particularly love sitting in the back room next to kitchen, making me feel like eating at home.



The best part is light sculptures by artist Warren Muller that adorned the ceiling. I have dreamed about having his sculpture in our own kitchen!

2 comments:

Adrian said...

the day I visit NY you have to take me here Siri!
Will you?

Ross said...

Il buco means the hole in italian.
Yes, very cozy place and I like the lighting of course !!!
What can you eat there? Italian food?